Robust five chamber, patented co-injected molded diaphragm and larger heavy-duty motor brushes significantly extend pump life by up to 50%. The HotShot Series Washdown Pumps are available in 4.0 GPM (15.1 LPM), 5.0 GPM (18.9 LPM) and 6.0 GPM (22.7 LPM) with pressures up to 70 psi (4.8 bar) and are self-priming up to 10′ (3m).
- Sealed switch and co-molded diaphragm eliminates leak paths, extending the life of the pump by up to 50%.
- Ergonomically designed spray nozzle provides powerful and accurate fire power with every shot.
- Quick-disconnect ports allow for adjustability and ease of installation.
- Kits include spray nozzle, fitting, PumpgardTM strainer and hose.
- Improved noise dampening rubber feet significantly minimize vibration when mounted against hard surfaces.
- Available in 12V or 24V DC.
- Certified to EN ISO 8846 Marine (Ignition Protection).
|Body Materials:||Glass Filled Polypropylene|
|Port Type:||1/2″ (13mm) Hose barb or Thread on 4gpm
3/4″ (19mm) Hose barb or Thread on 5 and 6gpm
|Voltage:||12 or 24 (Vdc)|
|Motor Type:||Permanent Magnet|
|Weight:||4 (kg) 8.8 (lb)|
|18753-9300||Motor-12 V (4 GPM)|
|18753-9240||Motor-24V (4 GPM)|
|18753-9299||Motor-12 V (5 GPM)|
|18753-9239||Motor-24V (5 GPM)|
|18753-9298||Motor-12 V (6 GPM)|
|18753-9238||Motor-24V (6 GPM)|
|18753-8001||Check Valve Assembly|
|18753-5021||Slide Clips 5 and 6 GPM|
|30647-1000||Slide Clips 4 GPM|
|18753-8002||Switch Cover and Gasket|
|18753-8003||Baseplate with Grommets|